Introduction: This page tells you of our privacy policies concerning, the collection, use and release of personal information when you use our website or services and the options you have related with that data. We use your information to offer and make the services better. Your privacy is essential to you and to us. So, we will shelter the info you share with us. By using the service, you come to an agreement to the collection and use of info in accordance with this policy.
1: Collection of Information: We gathernumerous different sorts of information for several purposes to provide and improve our service.
• Personal information you provide with us
• Personal information we gather automatically
• Personal information from other sources
Personal data you provide us; while utilizing our service, we may ask you to give us some personal recognizableinfo that can be used to contact or recognize you ("Personal data"). Personal recognizable info may comprise, but is not limited to:
• We may ask you for registering on our website as being Seller, Buyer,agent, transporter/carrier and inspecting inspector includeEmail Address, first name and last name, phone number, Address, State, City, Zip code/Postal code and Profile photo or Logo.
• We may ask youinfo such as tax registration number, tax registration certificate or related info about your business such as a company name, company phone numbers, company address, company fax number and info about your business license (when you create online store) and info about carrier plate number and its documents when you create carrier account.
• In case you are a seller, we may ask you description of your item that areintended to be sold through our website.
• We may ask info related to bids, purchases or sales that you givefor transaction.
• We may ask you information forshipping, billing and other info related with the purchase or shipping of an item, as well as info needed for customs clearance (such as tax identification numbers or other identification numbers) and related shipping information (such as shipment numbers and tracking information) if shipped through one of our programs.
• You may give us with extrainfo through a website or by updating or adding info to your ACO account, by participating in publicdebates, member chats, queries, clashsolution, customer service calls recorded with your consent, or if you contact us for any other reason relatedto our services.
Personal information we gather automatically;whileusing our services, we may gatherinformation automatically,
• If you contact us (such as throughtelephone or email), we may record a copy of your correspondence and may ask for extrainfo to confirm your individuality.
• Information that is produced as part of one of your transactions (bids, purchases, sales) or that is related to your ACO account as a result of a transaction in which you are involved, such as transaction amounts, time and place of transactions and payment ways.
Personal information from other sources; while using our services, we may gatherinformation from other sources or third parties that are involved by us by providing verification services. This may contain your name, email address, company details and contact info.
2: Personal information Usage; we use personal information for the following general purposes.
• For sending notices, non-marketing advertisements, payment reminders, invoices and statements through email;
• Providing users with customer service support; answering to inquiries, feedback, and handling claims /clashes;
• Sending your services that you bought or sell through our website;
• Avoidingscam and other security events;
• Facilitating communication between Buyers and Sellers through our website;
• Publication and advertising of your listings and connected content on the websites or services and tools;
• External service providers and shipping companies.
3: Disclosure of Personal information;Allcaronline does not rent, sell or share your personal information with other people at any cost with or non-affiliated companies.
• We may disclose (or provide) your personal information to the website visitors, service providers, Professional advisors, insurers and third-party partners who work on behalf of or with Allcaronline under trustworthysettlements.These companies may use your personal infoto assistAllcaronlineinterconnect with you about offers from Allcaronline. However, these companies do not have any self-governing right to share this info.
• We give the information in response to summons, court orders, or lawful process, or to establish or exercise our lawful rights or protect against lawful claims, or upon receipt of anappeal from law execution authorities.
4: Data Storage &Protection; Allcaronline may store your personal account info in our databases as long as we have an continuinggenuine business necessity to do so for example to offer services or products to you, or as needed or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
When we have no continuinggenuine business need to process your personal info, we will either remove or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in database), then we will safely store your personal info and separate it from any additionalhandling until removal is possible.
Allcaronline takes your safety seriously and takes realistic steps to safeguard your info. No information transmission over the Internet or info storage technology can be assured to be 100% secure. The following is a complete summary of the actionsAllcaronline takes to safeguard your info and descriptions of means we apply these actions for different kinds of info you may give us:
SSL Encryption;Allcaronline uses SSL (Secure socket Layer) encryption for the purposes of safety. This is valuable for guardingessentialinfo. You can recognize whether the website is encrypted or not by looking at the address line of your browser, which will be https://. Any address line that has http:// is not secure.
5: Cookies and Web beacons;Like any other website, www.allcaronline.com uses ‘‘cookies’’. These cookies are used to store infocontaining visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The info is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other info.
You can select to restrict cookies through your single browser choices. To know more thoroughinfo about cookie organization with particular web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
7: Social Media Plugin;Allcaronline website uses few social media plugin like Google plugin, Face book plugin, LinkedIn Plugin and YouTube plugin. You found a direct association with thesePlugin, once you click its plugins present on our website. Allcaronline does not have any information about the data or content related to you that is spread on these plugins.Moreover, we are also uninformed on how these plugins use the content it takes from the visitors who access it through the plugins located on the Allcaronline website.
8:Children’sInformation;Another part of our priority is adding security for children while using the internet. We reassure parents and guardians to detect, participate in, and/or monitor and escort their online action.Allcaronline do not intentionally gather any Personal Identifiable Info from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child has given this kind of info on our website, we powerfullyreassure you to contact us instantly and we will do our best efforts to quicklyeliminate such info from our records.